Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Run-in at the Pond and Well Not Much the Rest of the Day

Well readers, after raving about Zumba last night, I must say I AM hurting today. But nevertheless I got my butt over to the pond today to get a walk in. The pond's about 2 mi around so it was really fast walk. I think tomorrow I might walk twice around the pond. Walking around the pond in your hometown presents the risk of seeing someone from high school. Today I ran into a friend (thank God) and I got to catch up on the town gossip. Unfortunately I had to miss my 5 yr reunion so she filled me in on what everyone was up to.

The rest of the day, I am sad to report wasn't as exciting. Went to BJ's to do grocery shopping (again...my brothers tend to inhale food whenever they happen to be home). My sister went out to party, as usual. Sometimes I wish I had gone to school closer to home, because I knew that I would eventually have to come back. I miss my friends at school, I miss being at school...not exactly the actual BEING at school haha.

But enough about that, I haven't even started on this design test they want me to do. UGH my mom keeps finding things for me to do. So tomorrow I want to sit down and brainstorm. Brainstorming was not something I always liked to do. I was forced to do so in college, we always had to turn in thumbnails, rough drafts etc. It really made me focus on what I was trying to do. Which is good--I need a little focus in my life.

So I must still sign off...regretfully

FUN-EMPLOYED!

No comments:

Post a Comment