Monday, March 22, 2010

Greetings Internet World!

I'd like to welcome everyone to Project "FUN-Employment!" I'm just getting started at this blogging thing so hopefully I'll get some better looking graphics/layout by the time I get at least SOME readers.

Project "FUN-Employment" is my daily blog about putting the FUN in FUN-Employment. I am female, 20-something, recent graduate with a B.S. in Graphic Communications (sorry, shameless plug...). I live in the Boston Metro Area, but I'm trying to get a job around here or in the Atlanta Area. Applying to jobs, well pretty much LIKE it's my job, is tiring but also quite monotonous. SO, while applying to jobs, I've decided to try to make my days a little more exciting!

Follow me (Please...) and my super interesting life as I enjoy my days on ...

FUN-EMPLOYMENT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment