Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Errands,Twitter and Zumba

Busy busy busy day today! But I'm not complaining--it got me up and out of the house. This morning I woke up and saw my daily "To-Do" note from my mom...( See below ) So I guess I had to get out and get going for the day. I already had some errands of my own I had put off: Bank to deplete my savings...and I finally got my car inspected. (I was only 2 months expired...). But I was really glad my car passed haha.












So I finally signed up for Twitter, trying to get people to notice me--HELLOOO!! haha. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I DID add a Twitter button on the side bar sooo if reading my one post a day blog isn't enough for you...check me out! (greeneyedgirl51) Currently I'm following a couple people, like Kelly Cutrone from People's Revolution--she's awesome. Loved her on the Hills and love her on her new show on Bravo: Kell on Earth. ( my guilty pleasure--Bravo shows ). I'm also following Patti Stanger from Millionaire Matchmaker. Her tweets are so funny. She recently posted Places that you shouldn't go to find a guy.

But I digress...

As this blog is named for my current status, I have to report what I have done to help my life become a little more interesting. Zumba is one of the best things I've discovered in my job hiatus. It is a exercise class that is based on international dance. It's great because 1) it's totally free. The store Lululemon offers FREE exercise classes and 2) it is SO much fun! I love to dance and Zumba doesn't feel like your mother's (or in my case...grandmother's) jazzersize class. It is a tough work out though. I'm always exhausted after Zumba, but I feel great! It takes a couple classes to learn the steps and she always throws in some new songs sometimes, but once you've done it, it's so much fun.

Since I was super busy today, I didn't get to any work things today (ugh mother...) So I am still, unfortunately working on my...

FUN-EMPLOYMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment