Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally Friday

Today I finally got crackin' on my design test and I'm just worried it looks too amateur. I have an interview in two weeks and the design is due next week. I think I might have overstepped by applying to this job, but they wouldn't have contacted me if they weren't impressed by my resume right? I am really happy though that they actually got back to me. I am really excited about going to meet this guy and about the company. Plus, I can't wait to get to Atlanta!

In case you were wondering, my readers, why Atlanta? Well it is very close to my alma mater and of course, my boyfriend lives outside of Atlanta (so that's more of the main reason). I've never really enjoyed living up north, in fact I still hold a grudge against this freezing state...but that's a story for another time, maybe at a therapist's office.

Also, while working on my design test, I found a job listing for Michael Kors and OOOMMMGGG (sorry I'm channeling my inner tween) I would love to work there. So I'll have to keep applying while I'm still on...


FUN-EMPLOYMENT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment