Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm getting lazy!

Sorry sorry internet, I need to keep up on this blog writing! Well today I spiced up my usual walk around the pond with actually running for a bit! It was hard, I honestly haven't really ran since high school, on the tennis team, but it really felt great afterwards. The pond has lots of landmarks that I would run between. It felt great to establish a goal and achieve it. Albeit a small goal, but at least I accomplished something..for once. I sent my resume out to a recruiter in Atlanta for some "creative" jobs. As proud as I am to finally get back on the job-apping horse, I know I'll never hear from them. Just like all the other jobs that I haven't heard from. I just want to get going on my life as a grown up. I want to get out of my parents' house and create my own home.

I was thinking of contacting my alma mater or my department head to see if they had any suggestions. I just don't want to look desperate or stupid or get back an "Everyone else you graduated got a job already, why haven't you?" email. NO STOP--POSITIVE THOUGHTS FROM HERE ON OUT!! I need to stop being so negative. Positive things happen to positive people or at least that's what I'm going to tell myself...

So Internet with great smiles (some forced...) I sign off still yours and...

FUN-EMPLOYED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment