Thursday, April 1, 2010

bad day, good day

So today, I sent off my design test to the company I was going to interview with next week. I was so nervous about sending it, I decided to go to the pond to take a walk. When I got back, I saw that I had received an email from the HR guy. Apparently the guy who currently held the position that I was going to interview for decided to stay and that they didn't need me to come in and do the interview. I was so sad. I can't believe the company let the guy just change his mind when they already started reaching out to potential replacements. SO I tried to get back in the job search game today, but I just couldn't do it. I worked so hard on this test and I felt like it was really good. The good news however, I got money from a missing account that my late grandfather left for me! The state of Florida recently contacted me, telling me that I had an unclaimed bank account and I got the check today! Unfortunately, it pretty much went to all my bills...BUT that meant I didn't have to use my savings...again. I also plan on giving some to my alma mater!
Right now I'm watching my fav show: Project Runway and they brought back Anthony who, I feel, was unfairly sent home last week...ugh and that ho jessica alba is a guest judge...lame.

Well readers, my quest for a job continues and I still sign off as...

FUN-EMPLOYED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment